Adding to Cart
Please wait while we update your cart...
Failed to Add to Cart
Successfully Added to CartContinue to Checkout
Updating one moment please...
2010 White Dragon Gong Ting Cooked Loose Puerh
2010 White Dragon Gong Ting Loose Puerh (cooked)
A great tasting loose puerh made from the highest grade leaves. Made in Puerh city itself – Simao, the leaves are from a small area called Jing Gu, known for their small, tippy quality which makes them taste especially sweet.
Once the leaves have been fermented for puerh tea they are separated into different grades – each grade will impart a slightly different taste. Gong Ting grade is the highest grade – after separating all the leaves picked only 5% of the leaves will be Gong Ting to be made into this tea, the other 95% will go to make lower-grade teas.
|Factory||白龙景谷茶厂 White Dragon Jing Gu Tea factory|
|Harvesting Area||Jing Gu, Simao, Yunnan|
|Harvest Date||Spring 2010|
|Leaf Appearance||Small, tippy leaves|
|Quick Brewing Instructions||Use a small teapot. 3-5g of tea per 140ml water: 95°C. Wash tea briefly then 10-15 seconds infusions.
Read more about Puerh Tea in Canton Tea School.
|Puerh Vintage||2008 to date|
Mild IntroReview by TeaLeigh(F)
It's sweet on the pallet, but not overbearingly so, one thing I would suggest is to brew this tea with water that is slightly below boiling as this seems to be the right temperature to bring out the best flavours. One final point I know everyone who knows something about tea always says to use bottled or filtered water well try one brew with tap water and then immediately follow up with another brew with either bottled or filtered water, you'd think you were drinking another tea it tastes so much better.
Hope this helps you make a decision to purchase, I don't think you'll be disappointed. (Posted on 2/6/13)